License: GNU General Public License version 3.0 (GPLv3)
Mailing List: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tux4kids-discuss
- Develop Mobile Application Project I have an amazing idea of application for Tux4Kids. This application would help children to learn reading and writing. Those two skills often cause problems to the youngest children. Nice appearance and friendly Tux would simplify learning process. I have prepared mockups to show You my idea. I would like to ask you to look at PDF under "Additional Info URL". There is application described in details with attached mockups. I hope that my application would interest You.
- Migrating Tux Math SDL 2.0 My project is about SDL 2.0.
- Port Tux Paint to Android based on SDL2 template project and NDK Current Tux Paint is successfully ported from SDL1.2 to SDL2 by developers. Further porting it into Android platform can make it more interesting and welcomed. This proposal is to show how to port current tux-paint-sdl2 code to Android. Based on Android template project provided by SDL2 and Android NDK, we can directly use current C implementation without modifying current implementation too much, which is quite helpful for maintain and develop.
- Tux4Eng This project is the starting stage of Tux4Eng, It includes cross-platform games which helps kids in learning and memorizing basic English words. It covers all basic vocabulary like the names of colors, animals and every thing which kids study during their primary education. It is also designed to allow teachers and parents to make their kids learn in an interactive and entertaining manner. It is a combination of fun with learning.
- Tux4ME - Web App Tux4ME(Tux Mind Exercise) is a web app with a set of 10 simple games, which would take couple of minutes so that you can play them daily.