Marble: Extend the Political Map game you created
completed by: Daniel Pastushchak
mentors: Abhinav Gangwar, Dennis Nienhüser, Torsten Rahn, shentey
a political map game got created to verify our tutorials.
Please extend this game by doing the following steps:
- Add a VERTICAL zoom slider - similar to what is shown in https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Marble/MarbleSignalsSlots .
- Add a QLabel which displays the distance in meter.
- Display a Placemark "My Position" using GeoDataPlacemark like shown here:
- Add a GeoDataLinearRing which shows the rough border of your city with 12 nodes (you can measure the coordinates via OSM and Edit->Copy Coordinates).
- Change the color of the Ukraine country to the same shade of blue like pictured in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_colours_of_Ukraine . Change the country border pen to the yellow shade.
- Change the highlight color that is used when clicking a country to gray.