Fix ticket #7463: [ScreenSaver] exit on mouse click instead of mouse move
completed by: :Puckipedia
mentors: mmu_man, Kacper Kasper, Adrien Destugues - PulkoMandy
The goal of this task is the implementing correct solution to fix issue described in Haiku Trac as ticket #7463. This is a coding task, for this task you will need to have a Haiku build environment setup, and be able to compile Haiku modules to fix the problem and check if your solution works. The basic knowledge of GIT SCM is also needed.
- Install Haiku either on real hardware or in Virtual Machine (BTW, I can assist installing VirtualBox so it is obviously recommended by me);
- Take familiar with the problem you should fix;
- Get the Haiku source tree, build it and find solution to fix the problem;
- After completing this task, please provide us with the git-formatted patch implementing your fix.
- Haiku Images (required developer tools are included) http://www.haiku-os.org/get-haiku
- Ticket "[ScreenSaver] exit on mouse click instead of mouse move" http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/7463
- Getting and building Haiku sources: http://www.haiku-os.org/guides/building
- Varios Haiku development resources: http://www.haiku-os.org/development
- Haiku Coding Guidelines: https://www.haiku-os.org/development/coding-guidelines