Write an article about your first experiment with free software
completed by: PolBaladas
mentors: Hong Phuc
Write an article telling students around the world about your first experiment with free software.
- how did you learn about free software? what do you like about it?
- which software did you first install on your computer?
- what is your favourite software? have you done any work contribution to that software project [such as report a bug, show other how to use it, or translate the tutorial to your own language, help to improve a function etc]
- write about a project that you complete with free software (either for classroom purpose or for your own interest)
- why do you think students at younger age should start to learn about opensource and free software?
* include some pictures/screenshot to make your article more appealing to people.
* agree that your article will be published on FOSSASIA blog page.