Write a manual page for MGED's ''brep'' command
completed by: Alex
BRL-CAD's MGED geometry editor provides hundreds of commands. One of those commands for manipulating and visualizing geometry is the ''brep'' command.
This task involves writing a manual page for that command in the Docbook XML format. There are lots of examples to follow.
- http://brlcad.org/wiki/Documentation (contains intro to mged and cheat sheets)
- bin/mged (you'll need to run this to use the ''brep'' command)
- bin/csgbrep (will create a slew of 'brep'/nurbs objects for the ''brep'' command)
- doc/docbook/system/mann/en/brep.xml (you write this)
- doc/docbook/system/mann/en/CMakeLists.txt (you edit this)
Running ''make'' in a build directory will compile your documentation into html and man page format so you can validate the syntax and formatting. See [[Compiling]] for help.