Marble: Extend our user documentation to cover file loading.
completed by: Mayank Madan
mentors: Torsten Rahn, René Küttner, Dennis Nienhüser
Create a new chapter for our user documentation that covers file loading
- Check how our doxygen user documentation is created for KDE applications
- Add a new chapter that covers file loading: This should cover all formats that can be loaded: KML, GPX, OSM. Describe shortly capabilities and restrictions
- Also cover what it takes to load SHP files.
- In addition leave a quick note about loading TangoGPS files and the other remaining formats.
- Create 3-4 screenshots for this. The screenshots need to adhere to the screenshot guidelines. Please look them up on Techbase.
- Submit the changes to reviewboard