Screencast for OI Countdown
completed by: Brian
mentors: Peli, Friedger Müffke, Randy McEoin, aap, Manuel R. Ciosici
The task is to create a screencast for OI Countdown. It should introduce a user to the basic features of the application, and guide the user through all advanced features.
Your solution should be a link to your YouTube video containing the screencast. The video format should be high-resolution (1280x720, YouTube HD Video). Add YouTube annotations in English. All third party content used (images, background music, sound effects, ...) must be available by an open license without fees (freeware or creative commons license). The origin of contents must be mentioned in the description of the video and/or in the credits.
IMPORTANT: Before you start, get early in touch with OpenIntents developers to discuss your concept (which features you would like to discuss in your screencast, which examples you would like to use). If you do not present your concept at an early stage, OpenIntents reserves the right not to accept your final video entry.
- Difficulty: medium
- Time limit: 14 days
- Prerequisites: Download the Android SDK (instructions)
- Requirements for completed entry:
- IMPORTANT: Discuss your concept idea early with OpenIntents. OpenIntents reserves the right to refuse an entry if the concept has not been discussed previously.
- Send a link to a YouTube video.
- The video resolution must be high quality (1280x720, YouTube HD Video).
- All screencasts must be based on the latest Android SDK emulator.
- All additional media content used (images, music, sound effects) must be freely available (freeware or creative commons license).
- All additional content used must be mentioned in the video description and/or in the credits.