Promotion video for OI File Manager
completed by: Billy
mentors: Peli, Friedger Müffke, Randy McEoin, aap, Manuel R. Ciosici
The task is to create a 30-60 second video to promote OI File Manager. The video shall enhance the experience for the OI File Manager Market description. You have all artistic freedom in creating the video. The video can be based on real life situations in which the application is used on a real Android device (e.g. use file manager to manage photos). The video can also be based on emulator screencasts. It can either showcase the great diversity of features, or tell a captivating story.
Your solution should be a link to your YouTube video. The video format should be high-resolution (1280x720, YouTube HD Video). All third party content used (images, background music, sound effects, ...) must be available by an open license without fees (freeware or creative commons license). The origin of contents must be mentioned in the description of the video and/or in the credits.
IMPORTANT: Before you start, get early in touch with OpenIntents developers to discuss your concept. Optionally you may send early drafts of your concept or previous video work. If you do not present your concept at an early stage, OpenIntents reserves the right not to accept your final video entry.
- Difficulty: medium
- Time limit: 21 days
- Optional prerequisites: Download the Android SDK (instructions)
- Requirements for completed entry:
- IMPORTANT: Discuss your concept idea early with OpenIntents. OpenIntents reserves the right to refuse an entry if the concept has not been discussed previously.
- Send a link to a 30-60 second YouTube video.
- The video resolution must be high quality (1280x720, YouTube HD Video).
- All screencasts must be based on the latest Android SDK emulator.
- All media content used (images, music, sound effects) must be freely available (freeware or creative commons license).
- All content used must be mentioned in the video description and/or in the credits.