Replace old graphs in RHQ with GWT ones
Replace old graphs in RHQ with GWT with ability to define a formula that translates the graph on the fly and combining multiple metrics via formula.
- Load and render fast
- Interactive mouse overs to get specific data points
- Multiple series per graph
- Good time series display
- Proper value formatting integration
- Display of value ranges (hi-low charts or range charts)
- In summary charts, its very useful to see the, on a per time slice basis, the hi-lo bar with the "dot" in the middle for the average. Would like similar functionality.
You then need to integrate the selected library in the RHQ Project. And to make it possible to display combining multiple metrics via user-defined formula.
|File name||Size||Date submitted|
|Denis_Krusko.tar.gz||15.0 KB||August 26 2012 03:13 UTC|