- Developing an easily integratable marker system for khtml.maplib.
- Design a webpage for the khtml.org server, where users can design their maps via drag & drop, place markers and automatically get the code generated to integrate the webmap into their website.
Already existing interface
There is already a very simple implementation for a marker system, but it is still very inconvenient for the user and has a lack of features.It only lets the user add simple images as an overlay.
For an example see section Markers in khtml-help.
- increasing features for markers (make them dragable, clickable, infobubble with text, ...)
- improving interface, making it easier to integrate into own website
- researching marker interfaces from other webmap-services (Google Maps, Bing, Yahoo, ...)
- developing own interface for markers
|File name||Size||Date submitted|