The task is to create a screencast for OI Shopping List. It should introduce a user to the basic features of the application, and guide the user through all advanced features (themes, settings, stores, plugins,...)
Your solution should be a link to your YouTube video containing the screencast. The video format should be high-resolution (1280x720, YouTube HD Video). Add YouTube annotations in English. All third party content used (images, background music, sound effects, ...) must be available by an open license without fees (freeware or creative commons license). The origin of contents must be mentioned in the description of the video and/or in the credits.
IMPORTANT: Before you start, get early in touch with OpenIntents developers to discuss your concept (which features you would like to discuss in your screencast, which examples you would like to use). If you do not present your concept at an early stage, OpenIntents reserves the right not to accept your final video entry.
- Difficulty: medium
- Time limit: 14 days
- Prerequisites: Download the Android SDK (instructions)
- Requirements for completed entry:
- IMPORTANT: Discuss your concept idea early with OpenIntents. OpenIntents reserves the right to refuse an entry if the concept has not been discussed previously.
- Send a link to a YouTube video.
- The video resolution must be high quality (1280x720, YouTube HD Video).
- All screencasts must be based on the latest Android SDK emulator.
- All additional media content used (images, music, sound effects) must be freely available (freeware or creative commons license).
- All additional content used must be mentioned in the video description and/or in the credits.
|File name/URL||File size||Date submitted|
|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXTfUHXJFMY||n/a||December 12 2011 01:17 UTC|
I would like to work on this task.
This task has been assigned to Brian. You have 336 hours to complete this task, good luck!
The work on this task is ready to be reviewed.
Thanks! The screencast has been added here:
You may want to include the phrases "OpenIntents" (without space) and "Open Intents" (with white space) somewhere in your video descriptions so that your videos can be found by searching these phrases.
You could additionally add a link to the description in Android Market: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.openintents.shopping
Congratulations, this task has been completed successfully.