Not Logged In
The task is to create a screencast for OI Notepad. It should introduce a user to the basic features of the application, and guide the user through all advanced features (themes, settings, stores, plugins,...)
Your solution should be a link to your YouTube video containing the screencast. The video format should be high-resolution (1280x720, YouTube HD Video). Add YouTube annotations in English. All third party content used (images, background music, sound effects, ...) must be available by an open license without fees (freeware or creative commons license). The origin of contents must be mentioned in the description of the video and/or in the credits.
IMPORTANT: Before you start, get early in touch with OpenIntents developers to discuss your concept (which features you would like to discuss in your screencast, which examples you would like to use). If you do not present your concept at an early stage, OpenIntents reserves the right not to accept your final video entry.
- Difficulty: medium
- Time limit: 14 days
- Prerequisites: Download the Android SDK (instructions)
- Requirements for completed entry:
- IMPORTANT: Discuss your concept idea early with OpenIntents. OpenIntents reserves the right to refuse an entry if the concept has not been discussed previously.
- Send a link to a YouTube video.
- The video resolution must be high quality (1280x720, YouTube HD Video).
- All screencasts must be based on the latest Android SDK emulator.
- All additional media content used (images, music, sound effects) must be freely available (freeware or creative commons license).
- All additional content used must be mentioned in the video description and/or in the credits.
|File name/URL||File size||Date submitted|
|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y8chdhhmhQ||n/a||December 09 2011 01:34 UTC|
Real phone is neccesity in record ? if it isn't neccesary can i use emulator?
I would like to work on this task.
Please look at these examples:
Please provide a concept first which features you would like to present.
This task has been assigned to Brian. You have 336 hours to complete this task, good luck!
The work on this task is ready to be reviewed.
Thanks. Nice work on including OI Safe.
Your screencast has been added here:
We'll also feature it for a while here:
(should appear shortly)
Congratulations, this task has been completed successfully.