Welcome to the Google Code-in 2010-11 Site!
Google Code-in is now over. Thanks to all our participants for their hard work!
About Google Code-in
This is Google's contest to introduce pre-university students to the many kinds of contributions that make open source software development possible, it ran from November 22, 2010 to January 10, 2011. We invited students worldwide to produce a variety of open source code, documentation, training materials and user experience research for the organizations participating this year. These tasks included:
- Code: Tasks related to writing or refactoring code
- Documentation: Tasks related to creating/editing documents
- Outreach: Tasks related to community management and outreach/marketing
- Quality Assurance: Tasks related to testing and ensuring code is of high quality
- Research: Tasks related to studying a problem and recommending solutions
- Training: Tasks related to helping others learn more
- Translation: Tasks related to localization
- User Interface: Tasks related to user experience research or user interface design and interaction